Horticultural Therapy

I would like to welcome any community gardeners, master gardeners, home
gardeners, hort.students, etc. to join an active grp. in the D.C.,MD,VA area
in formulating a new chapter for the American Horticultural Therapy Assoc.
We meet monthly to discuss involvement in community garden projects,
hort.therapy conferences & workshops, fund raising ideas, prof. networking
with other allied organizations,and spreading the healing powers of nature
within us all! Please respond if interested and I will provide more specific