RE: Arbor Day gift to community garden

Have this neighborhood charter school set up a website like ours (
http://clintoncommunitygarden.org ) and have it linked to
(http://www.communitygarden.org/index.html). As the school is probably
linked to Waco's board of education, this should cost you nothing, the work
on the website done by the students and teachers as a special project (
extra credit for students, both web design & community service, the double

If there is a financial cost for this project, hit up the local computer
store or the local Microsoft dealer. The Gates Foundation might find the
funding for your website the kind of project that both fits into their
mission and makes them look good.

What the hell, check it out!