RE: The Peaceful Purple Produce People!

Is this an offshoot of the Adam Purple group ( the  commune folks who made
one of the most beautiful community gardens on the lower east side of
Manhattan, used to collect "night soil" from the commune members to grow
this beautifully weird garden)? Adam Purple is an interesing fellow and has
a book that he made in the rare book room of the NYPL. I occasionally see
his ex- on her motorbike with a poodle in its' front basket.

Back in the old days, it was both of the Purple's (sans the dog) who used to
bike up to Central Park for the horse droppings.

Only in NY kids, only in NY.