New Community Garden

I am organizing a community garden.  How do I get started?  How do we set our design, schedule, etc.  Are there web sites or other information sources?  We will probably want to plant in the next several weeks for the early springs stuff.  The soil has already been tilled.  I know I want a little of everything - herbs, flowers, vegies, the works!  What do I need to know?