RE: hello gardeners

Coree:
I sincerely believe that you are doing God's work. Getting money for a
project like yours may be problematic in our world dedicated to globalized
greed. You might try applying to the Soros Foundation, but may I make a
modest propsal?

I went shopping last week for sneakers for my son who needs them for high
school gym class in NYC. I couldn't find a single pair made in the USA or in
a non-sweatshop factory country except some French made Mephistos. The
Mephistos were not his size.   Most of the sneakers were made in Indonesia
or Viet Nam. I held my nose and bought some Nikes made in Indonesia.

Michael Jordan and other sports stars make millions off of Nike
endorsements. Maybe your project would provide a post sneaker factory
living for the young women who currently work 90 hour weeks, live in tin
shacks without running water, and labor under horrible working conditions.

May I suggest you apply to Michael Jordan, the NBA and all those
magnificently paid jocks  for funding? If you are a 501(c)(3) corporation
you might get thrown crumbs from Caesars table.

Best wishes,

Adam Honigman