From: SoleilPaz@aol.com [mailto:SoleilPaz@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2001 3:24 PM
To: community_garden@mallorn.com
Subject: [cg] Creative Land Acquisition

Hi All,

    Our CG group is busily working on finding a home for our garden. Has
anyone heard of a lease in which the landlord can somehow write off the
lease
taxwise?? In all my reading I have not yet come across a situation such as
this, yet it seems like a viable idea. I welcome any suggestions y'all might

have for us... Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Soleil Paz Tranquilli
Elk Grove, CA 95624

"The cure for anything is saltwater: Sweat, tears or the sea."   Isak
Dinesen

Click here:  <http://soleilsgarden.homestead.com/index.html> Soleilsgarden
http://soleilsgarden.homestead.com/index.html

Click  <http://www.geocities.com/egcgonline/EGCG_Home.html> here: The Elk