                            Ozark Natural Foods Co-op
                            205 W. Dickson
                            Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701
                            Phone: 501-521-7558

                            Cove Creek Cooperative
                            General Delivery Main Street
                            Leslie, Arkansas 72645
                            Phone: 501-447-2724

2) A list of Arkansas farmers markets. Some of these farmers have to be
organic:

http://www.ams.usda.gov/farmersmarkets/states/arkansas.htm

3) Here is a USDA page on sustainable agriculture:

http://www.nal.usda.gov/afsic/index.html

4) Did you know that the "Don't Panic, Eat Organic" website emanates from
the University of Arkansas? Some good leads can be found here:

http://www.rain.org/~sals/my.html

5) The Organic Trade Association:

http://www.ota.com/news.htm

6) This is a CSA farm in Arkansas that you might want to contact:

Wildfire Farm
 Marcie Brewster, Diane Schumacher
 4059 CR 516
 Huntsville, AR 72740
  870-545-3120
 Wildfirefarm@mailcity.com
  Serves: Carroll, Madison and
  Washington Counties

7) This link may give you some CSA farms in nearby states that might be
helpful:

http://www.biodynamics.com/usda/

8) An Arkansas sustainable energy and technology company that services
sustainable agriculture:
Appropriate Technology Transfer for Rural Areas (ATTRA)
P.O. Box 3657
Fayetteville, AR 72702
1-800-346-9140
M-F 8:30am-4:30pm CST

 http://www.attra.org/

9) American Culinary Federation:

http://www.acfchefs.org/subindex.html

10) National Restaurant Association with Arkansas link:

http://www.restaurant.org/about_us/join/restaurant.html

11) Virgina may have graduated from either the Culinary Institute of America
or Johnson and Wales ( she certainly knows folks who went to either
restaurant school.) At any rate, contact either school for alumni living in
Arkansas, and fish around for purveyor contacts.

12) The Yellow pages is always a great resource. Let your fingers do the
walking...

Good luck, let us know how it works our for you.

Adam Honigman