NPR Hoax Letter

Comrades:

Most of you may be alot smarter than I am about this, but I wasn't . I
forwarded a "Save NPR" email to you all using this list serve that I have
since been advised was a hoax. Evidently this is a way of building up some
mass marketers email list.

Many apologies,

Adam Honigman
Bowne Publishing Division