(no subject)

Does anyone know where I can find or have any
information on community gardening on Native American
reservations? I am a grad student in Anthropology
looking to do research on how community gardening may
be able to improve nutrition and social aspects on
rural Native America. Especially since so many are
dependent on horrible, low-quality government
commodities for food. Diabetes is high. Conditions just
like the Third World (Pine Ridge, SD home of the Oglala
Sioux and others) Can't find anything anywhere!! HELP!
Thanks so much! -Luke Donahue