Re: Native American projects

Try the Ghost Ranch in New Mexico.  It is part of the
Presbyterian Hunger project and they work with the nearby
Pueblos.  There is one particular Pueblo I visited (very sorry,
I want to say Santa Clara but might be mistaken) who has a
wonderful community garden project going.
    http://www.newmexico-ghostranch.org/

I visited a couple of years ago when we went home to visit
relatives (we now live in Alabama).  Both the Pueblo and the
ranch are doing wonderful things.

Laura
**********************************
Laura's Genealogy, Homeschooling, Siberian Husky and Garden
pages=
http://members.nbci.com/lbmck
Do you want to combat hunger, restore the environment and
alleviate poverty?
http://www.heifer.org
Heifer Project International
P.O. Box 8058, Little Rock, AR/USA 72203.
Tel.: (800) 422-0474 | E-mail: info@heifer.org
Make a real difference

(Feel free to add this tagline to your signature if you like.
It truly helps!)