(no subject)

Dear Community Garden Listserve
Does anyone working in horticulture therapy have a curriculum or listing
of activities they follow for senion citizens. We,
Louisiana Master Gardeners, are trying to put together a program for a
day care facility for disabled senior citizens at a
local hospital. We have a green house and 3' to 4' raised bed garden.
Any experience with this type of program would be
Thank you,
Verl Luzena
Master Gardener and Community Garden Coordinator