native american reservations

Thanks to all who replied to my request for info on
community garden projects on N.A. reservations. I am
still looking around and have contacted some of the
leads you have given me. If anyone still knows of an
avenue I could take that didn't reply to me I'd really
appreciate it if you could. I am looking to find a way
to research community gardening in Native America that
could lead to improved nutrition, through growing
local, organic produce in tribal communities. Thanks
again. -Luke