schools/community gardens

-----Original Message-----
From: Melissa Miller [mailto:MMiller@txpta.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 10:11 AM
To: 'smccabe@pennhort.org'
Subject: Reference

Would you mind refering me to knowledgable sources on programs which connect
schools with community gardens?  In the Austin, Texas region, there is an
active gardening-in-the-schools effort, and I've seen good results in
California, as well. I'm interested in any contacts you might provide for
similar success stories or parallel programs elsewhere.

Melissa M. Miller