Nice New Age Journal Article on CGs

Comrades,

More good press...

'New Age: The Journal for Holistic Living' published a large article about
community gardening  in its' March/April 2001 issue. The article,"Grow your
own...community" by Cynthia Van Hazinga is just the thing you want to show
legislators, funders and all of our friends who scratch their heads at what
we do. This is a major national magazine piece.

The author, Cynthia Van Hazinga, as you may recall, reached out to us last
fall while she was doing research for this article.
 The ACGA and many  of the folks who contribute to this listserve really
came together on this one. The result is a magazine piece that tells our
story.

Happy gardening,

Adam Honigman