Three cheers for Adam!!

Adam,
I had exactly the same reaction as did Terri when I read your reply to Judy
Tiger about  resources for chefs in Arkansas. I'm constantly amazed by the
breadth and depth of your knowledge and but more so by  your generosity in
taking the time to share it with us.

Three cheers for Adam!!

Regards and thank you,
Laura