Re: Inspiration from this list

David Hassler and Lynn Gregor have compiled a lovely book called "A Place to
Grow:  Voices and Images of Urban Gardeners,"  with photographs of gardeners
by Don Snyder.  The Pilgrim Press, Cleveland, Ohio.  ISBN 0-8298-1295-4.
David, if you're on this list, would you e-mail me with your address which
I've misplaced?  Amanda, good luck with your project.  Best wishes to all!

Rick Bacigalupi, Producer
"A Lot in Common" Documentary Series
San Francisco, California