Aspiring gardeners in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area...

Good Afternoon,

I am writing to inquire whether their might be individuals in the Milwaukee area, who would be interested in joining an organic gardening project.  The land for our project is located in the New Berlin area, and we welcome all who are interested in developing
our community garden. A share of the produce and flowers will be going to the Lindengrove Eldercare center; the kind facility that has donated the land for our use. Another portion will be donated to the Hunger Task Force. In this way, we hope to foster a spirit of
sharing in the surrounding area.

If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call at 888-283-5669.

Kirk Merz
Oakwood