RE: Aspiring gardeners in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area...

Kirk,

This gentleman is well worth calling if you aren't already in contact with
him:

Michael Salinas, Director
Milwaukee Urban Gardens
4634 North Elkhart Avenue
Milwaukee, WI  53211

Tel: (414) 332-3597
Fax: (414) 963-4129

Had lunch with him when he was in NYC and found him to be a particularly
impressive, on-the-ball individual. It always makes me feel great when I
meet  such dedicated, hardworking community gardening professionals.  Might
be worth your time to give him a call.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman