RE: looking for a local community garden

There is the world famous "Frankie Machine' community garden to check out as
well as these links:

1) http://www.urbanext.uiuc.edu/programs/soul.html

2) I'd also contact James Oliver  of the Illinois extension:

3) And I know there has to be some input available at the World famous
Chicago Botanical Gardens. Search through this site for information on
enabled gardening, the Chicago Botanic is a pioneer:

4) Once you've ensconced in a community garden, do us all a favor:

Join the American Community Gardening Asscoiation the national body of all
community gardeners in North America

Thanks alot, pleast tell us how it works out for you.

Adam Honigman