RE: Federal Funding Cuts to Urban Resource Partnership Initiative

Hi all,

I learned today that it looks like many states with URP funding are safe (or
so it seems, though no one will have funding next year). California and
Pennsylvania's NRCS funding is purported to be terminated.  Florida is still
up in the air. (as I write that I have an odd sense of deja vu.)

Attached is a list of officials to direct comments to.  I have federal and
PA officials, but not CA.  Apologies, maybe someone who is more familiar
with CA could post them.

Thanks for the various ideas!

Peace.

--- Emily  Maxwell
    Greening Coordinator
United Communities Southeast Philadelphia
2029 South 8th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19148
215-467-8700 x27
ucmaxwell@earthlink.net