To Whom It May Concern:
Warning & to notify all, (The Crape Myrtle Co., P.O. Box 141627, Gainesville, FL. 32614-1627, 352-485-1299) does not honor their guarantee: ** "Guarantee: We guarantee all plants if we are notified within 30 days in writing." ** The following is their email addresses:
I ordered & received 20 trees - their landscaping package early 8/2000.  By 9/6/2000 received trees in crumpled box with withered & more than half dead plants.  By 9/14/2000, 10/27/2000 & 11/28/2000 notified of # of dead trees requesting guarantee to be honored for replacement.
As well I informed Better Business Bureau of broken guarantee.  All BBB could do is write them to investigate.  To date The Crape Myrtle Co. has yet to respond or acknowledge.  Since BBB has notified me of their status of non-acknowledgement.  As well BBB has put them on their reports as a company not complying with their guarantee & poor quality &/or dead plants.
So I am trying to notify all gardening sites and companies on the web to warn all the innocent gardening novices.  Gardening is so wonderful.  It's sad to run up against trash companies as this.  Thank you for your time & any future help/advice.
Carla D. McDaniel