RE: Horticultural Therapy

Jeanette and Verl,

You  might like to check out this link on horticultural therapy books and
videos:

http://www.hort.vt.edu/human/HTresources.html

The  Human Issues in Horticulture web site. The journal abstract and article
links are extraordinary as well as the organizational links:

http://www.hort.vt.edu/human/h-therp.html

The American Horticultural Therapy Association:

http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/horther/AHTA(old).html

US University Horticultural Therapy Programs. There is some curriculum
material listed here.

http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/horther/program.html#up

Again, happy gardening! I hope these links are useful to you.

Adam Honigman

A commercial: The American Community Gardening Association needs your
support to keep it's many programs going. Are you a member, or have you
renewed your membership for the coming year? If not, why not get the renewal
information from the ACGA website?
http://www.communitygarden.org/about/membership.html