Re: New Age Journal - WHERE?????

Sally wrote:
>Run out and buy a copy--the article  quotes both Adam H. and Dorene P
>(garlicgrower) extensively.

Can someone with a copy (probably Adam since he's in publishing and would
know where to look) write up the ISBN number and/or the publisher -- I can't
find a copy *anywhere* out here in the NW suburbs of Philly.  Since my
cousin Ed works for Cokesbury Christian Bookstore, he can order copies if he
has an ISBN and/or a publisher name/address and/or phone number.

If anyone else is having problems finding a copy and you want one, let me
know and I'll have Ed order extra copies.  The United Methodist Publishing
House is going to *love* all these orders for a "new age" publication, but
hey, sales are sales! ;-)

>It seems we have esteemed company on our little list serve!

Just send money and/or rare garlic varieties! ;-D

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of