RE: New Age Journal - WHERE?????

Comrades:

I must have gotten a pre-publication copy ( it came from the publisher with
some photos I had sent that didn't make the cut),  The March/April 2001
issue of "New Age: The Journal for Holistic Living" is not on the newsstands
here in NYC yet.

I don't see an ISBN number, although the bar code number is 7148603782.

The national editorial office of New Age Publishing, Inc.:

New Age Publishing, Inc.
42 Pleasant St.
Watertown MA 02472
Tel: (617) 926-0200