From: Nardandpat@aol.com [mailto:Nardandpat@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 8:22 PM
To: community_garden@mallorn.com
Subject: [cg] bag worms on fir trees

Can you give me any information about how to get rid of these things - I
tree that is really infested and one (on the other side of the house) that
not yet
I don't know if I'm using the right name for these things. The look like
little pine cones
dangling on the very end of branches. I've seen trees that have totally lost
all their needles that are covered by the things.
I would appreciate any information.

Pat Guerra