Free issue of New Age Magazine (hopefully, featuring *us*)! :-D

Hi, Folks!

In my never-ending quest to do as much as possible with as little funding as
necessary -- hey, I must be a community garden coordinator! ;-D -- I managed
to find the website for New Age Magazine, since I can't find the issue
around here.

The website for the magazine (which still has the January/February issue,
which does not feature *us*) is

http://www.newage.com/

However, if you go to this cute little link here, you can get a free issue
of the magazine!  So, for all you folks who want the cg issue featuring the
WORLD-FAMOUS Adam Honigman, The Garlic Queen of SouthEastern Pennsylvania
and the stunning digital photos of Frank Millheim, but can't bear to
actually part with cash, sign yourself up right here (and ask for the
March/April issue! ;-))

https://www.kable.com/najr/subDom.asp

If you actually want to pay for the March/April issue, but can't find it,
let me know and I'll have my cousin Ed order it through Cokesbury -- we're
in for a penny, in for a pound with United Methodist Publishing, here! ;-)

Dorene

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of