RE: Free issue of New Age Magazine (hopefully, featuring *us*)! :-D

Comrades,

New Age is a really nice magazine with stuff on health, organics, crystals
and features a picture of an American Buddhist nun on the cover of the
March/April 2001 issue. If this is the kind of magazine that you'd
ordinarily subscribe to, then by all means take Dorene's advice on the free
issue thing.

However, as this nice magazine has done this nice piece on us, maybe we
should reciprocate and buy a few copies to encourage them to feature such
articles in the future.

A subtle hint from somebody who does this for a living,

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman