Emeryville, CA

Hi...  I have been to the ACGA site and I don't see that their site's
database is working.  I have been offered the chance to live in this
part of California and if I do it, I will need a community garden - and
the availablility of such a garden will weigh heavily in my decision.
Do any of you know of availability of a community garden in Emeryville
and who I would contact to find out about availiblility etc?

I appreciate any and all effort on my behalf...

David King