RE: lichens

Adam,

These are some sites that may have the information that you need:

1) Intro. to lichens from UC Berkley:

http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/fungi/lichens/lichens.html

2) U of Maine microscopic lichens:

http://academic.umfk.maine.edu/lichens/stubble.htm

3) Lichens and the environment:

http://www.lichen.com/environment.html

4) From the University of Oldenberg ( Denmark?)

http://bionet.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de/aerodata/lichenes/einfo.htm

5) English churchyard lichen page:

http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/jmgray/churyd.htm

6) Updoming Yale  University Press Book: Lichens of North America;

http://www.lichen.com/book.html

7) English lichen society:

http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/jmgray/

8) Air pollution, lichens and mosses:

http://www.mpm.edu/collect/botany/lichens.html

9) NY State Biodiversity page:

http://www.nysm.nysed.gov/bri/index.html

10) The Buffalo, NY Museum of Science, Clinton Herbarium may have some more
information for you

http://www.sciencebuff.org/bot_clint.html

Best wishes,

Adam Honigman