Funds for bat houses?

  • Subject: [cg] Funds for bat houses?
  • From: Alliums <garlicgrower@snip.net>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 07:55:30 -0500

Hi, Folks!

Remember the post from Bat Conservation International a few months back?
Has anyone gotten funds from them for bat houses, etc?  I e-mailed the
Northeast contact person, but haven't heard anything -- we're really trying
to improve our wildlife habitat at the community garden this year, so any
advice on how to shake some funding loose would be appreciated.

We already sent in a request to Gardener's Supply -- we'll see if they cough
up some supplies to keep our beneficials happy! :-)

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of