FW: MAMM magazine article/interviewees wanted

  • Subject: [cg] FW: MAMM magazine article/interviewees wanted
  • From: "Sally McCabe" <smccabe@pennhort.org>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 08:46:31 -0500

PLEASE REPLY TO LizG@mamm.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Liz Galst [mailto:LizG@mamm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 5:56 PM
To: smccabe@pennhort.org
Subject: MAMM magazine article/interviewees wanted

Dear ACGA:

I'm the deputy editor of MAMM, the national women's cancer magazine. (We have a circulation of approximately 100,000, publish 10 times a year, and focus on the issues and concerns of women with breast and/or GYN cancers.)

Anyway, I'm writing a how-to/why-to piece on organic gardening and I'm looking for organic gardeners who are breast or GYN cancer survivors/patients to interview. (I'm also looking for some organic gardening experts to interviewl.)

Is it possible you can circulate this email to people who might be interested in this story? I can be contacted at the phone number or email address below.

Thanks for your help,

Liz Galst
Deputy Editor
MAMM

PLEASE NOTE MAMM'S NEW ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER:
54 W. 22nd Street, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10010
Main Phone Number: 212-243-4279
LizG@mamm.com