RE: productivity of urban gardening

  • Subject: RE: [cg] productivity of urban gardening
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 11:48:20 -0500

Oliver,

As Sgt. Schultz said in "Hogan's Heroes" (a very bad, though unforgettable
US 1960's television show),  " I know nothing, nothing!!" about this alleged
US agricultural survey.

If this survey  exists, and you did not misread it ( a combination of bad
bureaurocratese and your being a German speaker, I suspect) I wonder what
the surveyor could have possibly been smoking.

We NYC community gardeners aren't bad, but there's no way we're in
competition with real farmers.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman