  • Subject: [cg] FYI
  • From: Barbara Gordon <bgordon@cruzio.com>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 14:04:29 -0800

I have a garden for students at San Jose State University to demonstrate
sustainable, urban agricultural ideas. I've made a 17.5 minute video of it
and students working; their reactions and learning.  Anybody want to see it?
I only have it in VHS or "S" modes at the moment.
Let me know,
Barbara Gordon, PhD
San Jose State University
Nutrition and Food Science Department