RE: Help with college community garden

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Help with college community garden
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 17:19:57 -0500

Dear Unsigned,

Please go into the archives of this listserve for February, scroll down and
read this month's  messages on University Community Gardens:
http://www.hort.net/lists//community_garden/feb02/

You may also want to read through the website of the American Community
Gardening Association at http://www.communitygarden.org

Let us know how you're progressing, and of course, tell us  your name, kid!
;)

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman