Greening Reviews 1999 & 2000... and all that

  • Subject: [cg] Greening Reviews 1999 & 2000... and all that
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 19:33:32 -0500

Hi All,
The 1999 and 2000 Greening Reviews (ACGA's yearly journal publication) are
now available as PDF downloads on our website at
Then click on the buttons for the download.

You will need Adobe's Acrobat Reader in order to view it. Acrobat Reader is
available for free by clicking on this link.
Follow their download instructions and then you'll  go back to our website
and download the Greening Review.

If for some reason you get to our website, click on our download button and
get an error mesage that says something like "can't download because file
does not start with PDF", let me know--our web host has been having problems
with PDF's lately.

All ACGA members should have received their copy of the 2001 Greening Review
by now--you get one free copy for being a member. It is an exceptionally
good issue so if you would like to order more copies (highly reccommended),
they are available from the Philadelphia office for $4.
That address is:

100 N. 20th Street, 5th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103-1495
Phone:(215) 988-8785
Fax (215)988-8810
Email: smccabe@pennhort.org

The current 2001 issue will be posted on our website in 6 to 12 months
depending when the next issue gets published. And for those of you waiting
with baited breath for our newsletter, the Community Gardener, that should
be appearing in a month or two.

Good reading,

Laura Berman
FoodShare Toronto