How do we get him to say Community Gardening?

  • Subject: [cg] How do we get him to say Community Gardening?
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:55:07 -0500

Friends,

This from Today's NY Times. How do we get the government to spend a fraction
of this money on promoting communty gardening in low-income urban areas?  It
certainly would be less controversial!

Welfare Chief Is Hoping to Promote Marriage

Wade F. Horn, the administration official who oversees the
welfare program, wants to spend $100 million to promote
marriage among the poor.
http://www.nytimes.com/2002/02/19/politics/19MARR.html?todaysheadlines

From Adam Honigman,
Community Gardener &