looking for internship

  • Subject: [cg] looking for internship
  • From: "Sally McCabe" <smccabe@pennhort.org>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 16:35:18 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: nabil mourid [mailto:mourid100@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 1:00 PM
To: smccabe@pennhort.org
Subject: requiring information

Nabil MOURID
mourid100@hotmail.com
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am Moroccan graduated in agronomy looking ahead to realize an internship in a society or farm in the USA. I would be grateful you help me in this respect by supplying any relevant information and providing me with application material to present any candidacy to internships you are offering.

With all my best wishes

Sincerely.

MSN Photos est le moyen le plus simple de partager, modifier et imprimer vos photos préférées. Cliquez ici