FW: job posting

  • Subject: [cg] FW: job posting
  • From: "Kirby, Ellen" <ellenkirby@bbg.org>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 16:55:32 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Kirby, Ellen
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 4:48 PM
To: 'communitygardens@acga.mallorn'
Subject: FW: job posting

-----Original Message-----
From: FairviewG@aol.com [mailto:FairviewG@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 4:19 PM
To: ellenkirby@bbg.org
Subject: re: job posting

My name is Matthew Logan and I am the Administrative Director at the Center
for Urban Agriculture at Fairview Gardens. I am sending you this e-mail
announcing the opening of a farm manager position here at Fairview Gardens.
have sent this e-mail to you in the hopes that your organization can post
following position or that you might know someone interested in the
I got your name and e-mail address from the American Community Gardening
Association publication. If you have any questions please call me at (805)
967-7369 between 9am and 4pm Monday through Friday (PST).

Thank you,
Matthew Logan
Administrative Director

Farm Management Position

Well-established community farm is seeking farm manager. Must have
with a wide range of fruits and vegetables, personnel management, and all
aspects of production and marketing. Salary, housing in historic farmhouse,
and benefits. Fax resumes and references to (805) 967-0116 or
e-mail to fairviewg@aol.com.