Written Commitment Agreement

  • Subject: [cg] Written Commitment Agreement
  • From: BEFleischauer@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 09:19:47 EST

Hello Everyone!
I am part of a new garden project in Buffalo, NY and was wondering if anyone
might have a written agreement that is signed by those participating in the
project reflecting their commitment to the plot.  We are working with
children between the ages of 6 yrs and 15 yrs old specifically, so if anyone
can pass anything along, I would greatly appreciate it!
Thank you for your time,
Bethany Fleischauer
Big Brother Big Sister of Erie County
Buffalo, NY USA