New Community Garden Book

  • Subject: [cg] New Community Garden Book
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:57:57 -0500

Amanda,

Malve von Hassell's new book, ( published on January 30, 2002) has finally
been published by Bergin & Garvey, a subsidiary of the Greenwood Group.

"Struggle for Eden: Community Gardens in New York City" Hardcover, $64.95 -
208pps. The Greenwood customer service representative, who didn't know that
the book existed at first,  has told me that half of it's initial print run
of 450 copies ( this is a scholarly publisher) have already been sold. The
ISBN number is : 089 - 789-8583 & is already listed on Amazon.

Request for review copies should be faxed to Jonie Ancona at Bergin &
Garvey/Greenwood (203) 222-1502.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman