RE: Social Impacts of CGing and Research

  • Subject: [cg] RE: Social Impacts of CGing and Research
  • From: Amanda Maria Edmonds <aedmonds@umich.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:32:03 -0500 (EST)

Julie, et al,

As some of you already know, I'm working to compile all the research
that's been done on community gardening and write a big ol' lit review.
It's a big undertaking, but I'm getting through it-- though still wanting
EVERYBODY's bibliographies and references.  Jim-- thanks for the lead to the
one on the casagarden website.  Julie-- email me and give me a sense of your
timeline on your own project-- I could give you a list of references now, but
in another month could give you a much better list-- things are still in piles
waiting to be organized at this point.

Everyone else-- PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE continue to send me your references
or people, articles, and bibliographies.  I've gotten most of what is in
the journaled world, but a lot of what exists that I don't have are
people's theses, unpublished work, etc.  Thank you to everyone who's sent
stuff along already...

Hope to hear from lots of you!
Amanda Edmonds

     We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -Gandhi