RE: community gardens in my community?

  • Subject: RE: [cg] community gardens in my community?
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:43:51 -0500

Rebecca,
You might want to try:

Blueberry Park Pea Patch in Bremerton, WA
Bremerton Parks & Recreation
For information about growing season, fees, responsibilities and application process call
(360) 478-5305

Here is a link to the website I found your information on:

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
P.S. Once you are settled in, please consider joining or renewing your membership to the American Community Gardening Association. Information about the ACGA & how to join is on the attached link.