RE: Did you receive

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Did you receive
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:54:53 -0500

Yvonne,
I'm not the manager/moderator of this - I'm just a gardener-guy with a fast
computer. I think Anna Wasecha helps keep this list going with the
mallorn.com folks. For more information on the list, please check out this
link:

I'd just re-submit your message. If it's virus free, there should be a
problem.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman