RE: Gardening Inquiry

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Gardening Inquiry
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:52:54 -0500

Dear Darryl,

Here is the website for the Soil and Plant Tissue Testing Laboratory at the
University of Massachussets - Amherst. They do a great US $ 8.00 soil test (
per sample) which includes all heavy metals. They also do a very complex
test for every nutrient known to man for  $12 a sample.  Garden coordinators
from all over the midwest and northeastern US use them for price, speed and
accuracy.

http://www.umass.edu/plsoils/soiltest/

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
P.S. Have you considered joining the ACGA listserve?  It's absolutely free
and  you can get it in digest form.  For information about
joining the listserve and about ACGA, just link to:  www.communitygarden.org