RE: Starting a new neighborhood garden

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Starting a new neighborhood garden
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 18:41:37 -0500

Terry,

Archimedes said,"If you give me a place to stand and a lever, I can move the
earth."

Please let us know what part of the world you are in ( City, state etc)
because there may be local resources available for you that can help you
out.

Until then, please go to the ACGA website, http://www.communitygarden.org ,
read and click everything. Some the best folks in this line of activity have
contributed to the site & have an amazing amount of good advice.

Best wishes & please let us know where you are ( you might be a neighbor,

Adam Honigman
Volunteer, Clinton Community Garden, NYC
http://www.clintoncommunitygarden.org