Re: A composter in every plot

Hi, Don!

 This guy Ray Weil
sounds great, hope I get to hear him one day.
The man loves to travel -- do a Google search and check out his faculty page at the University of Maryland -- if you're having a conference, he'll probably come out and talk -- he really likes talking to "folks in the field" about how they can improve/take good care of their soil.

Whoever is working on ACGA conference speakers should take note and contact him to give a couple of talks through an upcoming conference -- I don't think there's anyone who knows more about soil AND can explain highly technical information well.

And those slides of plant roots following worm trails through the hardpan are just *too* cool. Make you feel better that even if you only get horrible (sub, in my case) soil for your community garden, you really can make it productive with what you have on hand.

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of