Helping ACGA

  • Subject: [cg] Helping ACGA
  • From: Don Boekelheide dboekelheide@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 12:18:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Adam and everyone,

I got great (inspiring, actually) replies from Adam,
Betsy, Sally (so far) to my question about how ACGA is
doing. You are right, Adam, we need to roll up our
sleeves, act locally and get everybody we can to join.
Here's wishing board members the best of luck at the
meeting next week.

btw, does the ACGA have 'chapters' in local areas,
like some groups do, formally or informally? My early
music group, the American Recorder Society, is
organized by 'chapters', so is the National Org. of
Returned Peace Corps vols.

Just wondering,

Do you Yahoo!?