Re: Helping ACGA

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Helping ACGA
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 18:16:04 EST

Actually Don, as an old union guy, I'm really familiar with "locals" which do
the regional work and the national organization that serves as the central
voice and management of the union. Like anything else in the world which
organizes people, sometimes they work, other times they need Federal
oversight! :=)

But seriously, I believe that everything is going to be on the table this
coming week - including regional chapters.  But to make them work, to make
the ACGA work, we need to increase the rank and file membership of our