ACGA

I had thought about Don's idea before of having ACGA regions throughout the country. In college I was involved with a national student environmental group that was divided up into regions and had a national office and there was just a more decentralized feeling to the organization that I don't think took away from the national power (not power in a bad sense of the word). I also felt more a part of the organization because my region was a little easier to grasp than the entire country!

Other thoughts????