Rural Community Gardens

  • Subject: [cg] Rural Community Gardens
  • From: "David Kelly" dkelly91@hotmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 17:54:43 +0000

Hello:
I looked at all of the state links on your web site, but I did not see any listings or information for community gardens in rural areas.  Can you send me contact information for any community gardens that are in rural areas?  I live in a poor, coastal GA county and want to see how other rural communities have approached certain obstacles that we face in starting and sustaining a community garden.
Thank you.
Dave Kelly
(912)437-7821

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. ______________________________________________________ The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org To post an e-mail to the list: community_garden@mallorn.com To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden